Posted on 23 November 2010.
Posted on 28 October 2010.
1) It is saying of Hazrat Abu Bakr Radi Allahu anhu that reciting darood upon our beloved Prophet Salla Allahu ta’ala ‘alayhi wa Sallam, removes mistakes better than cold water and sending salaam upon the Prophet Salla Allahu ta’ala ‘alayhi wa Sallam is better than freeing a slave.
2) Hazrat Aisha Radi Allahu anha states that start your gatherings by reciting Darood Shareef upon the King of Prophets.
3) Hazrat Farooqe Azam Radi Allahu anhu states that your supplications are stopped between the Earth and the Sky until you recite Darood Shareef.
4) Hazrat Ali Radi Allahu anhu says “Everyones supplications stay in a veil until he recites Darood Shareef upon Beloved Rasool Salla Allahu ta’ala ‘alayhi wa Sallam.
5) Hazrat Abdullah ibn Umar Bin Aas Radi Allahu anhu says “whoever recites Darood Shareef, Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala and his angels send seventy mercies upon him.
SubhanAllah!! such great bounties,may we recite Darood Shareef day and night ameen.